Co-founder, Institutional Director, and Maker of Awesomeness at Center Centre.
Some things I said
- Madison+ UX (video of the presentation, Learn it Forward)
- The UX Intern (podcast interview)
- Hired.fm (podcast interview)
- Taking Care of Business (video interview)
- The Web Ahead (podcast interview)
- The Ed Tech Doctor (video interview)
- Shoptalk (podcast interview)
- Designing Yourself (podcast interview)
- Happy Monday (podcast interview)
- On Educating UX Designers (written interview)
- Education Stinks and Unicorns are Real (written interview)
Some things I wrote
- Reflective practice: Living an inquiry-based life
- Defining leadership
- Why is there an increase in demand for UX designers?
- Welcome to Unicornicopia
- Ask the Follow-Up Question
- Be Where Your Feet Are
- Lone Geniuses or We Intentionality?
- Project-based Industry: Learning Together
- Projects Change Goals and Roles
- How to Teach Industry Ready?
- Untitled: The Generalist
- Go Forth and Make Awesomeness
- Elevate Web Design at the University Level
Some things about me
I am a designer, speaker, author, and educator. As Co-founder and Institutional Director of Center Centre, I connect industry, education, and community. I creative directed and co-authored the book, InterACT with Web Standards: A holistic approach to web design and I've written articles for publications such as A List Apart, The Pastry Box, Ladies in Tech, and .net Magazine.